Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Shameful Living

Hi. My name is Rachel, and I live in squalor. It has been over a week since I emptied the diaper pail, and you don't even want to know how long it has been since I washed my hair. When the cat (husband) is away, the mice will play. Or rather, the mice will eat dark chocolate and not wash the dishes.

One of the untold downsides of a deployment, is a huge decrease in compliments on housework. The first few days Brandon was gone, I was incredibly productive, until reality set in, and I remembered that no one would know whether I unpacked those boxes now. . .or in December.

In an attempt to hold myself somewhat accountable/shame myself into productivity, I will be posting photos of some of the more appalling parts of my house, and also photos of partially completed projects.

I'm definitely not bold enough to offer up photographic proof that I have indeed put on real clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment