Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Without Further Ado. . .

Here is my lovely guest room:

Check out that drunken sombrero who thought it would be just HILARIOUS to put the lampshade on his head. 
The prim fascinator on the shelf below has apparently fainted in horror.


The guest bedroom makeover is actually a little more complicated than it looks. Due to our teeny tiny curvy closet English staircase, our full-sized box spring isn't even CLOSE to making it upstairs - which means. . .

I WILL SAW IT IN HALF, CARRY IT UP THE STAIRS PIECE BY PIECE, AND THEN BOLT IT BACK TOGETHER.

I told my sister about my plan, and she is thoroughly terrified by the idea of me using power tools without adult supervision, but I have faith in myself.

1 comments:

Sara said...

Not supervision - a first responder. My friend told me a story of having to drive her father to the hospital as a 7-year-old after he had an accident with a power saw. I wanted to spare poor Em of similar trauma should the completely unexpected happen. ;)

Post a Comment