Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

Today was another blustery day, but post-typhoon cabin fever got the best of me. I put on my trusty rubber ballet flats, grabbed my $6 CVS umbrella, and headed out into the storm for a hot tea latte.

Fun Fact: Every time I pull out this beast of an umbrella, I get sad, pitying looks from Koreans. Look at this poor megook with her tiny umbrella. She won't get ten steps before that thing goes inside-out. A large woman* like that needs a large umbrella. These people know nothing of our weather.


The Green Tea Latte is my newest obsession. It tastes way less like grass than I expected it to.

Um, how adorbs is this cup cozy?

*I watched Korean Biggest Loser the other day, and none of these people would have made it through the application process in the states. I swear one of the women was about ten pounds lighter than I am. What a fatty.

1 comments:

Sara said...

I have one word for you: GUSTBUSTER! Do it! (oops, that was three)

Post a Comment