Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Laundry Day

I have always, always, always wanted a Front-Loading Washer-Dryer Combo. From the first time I saw one in "A Pocket for Corduroy", I knew I would have one some day.

Ah, the foolishness of youth.

My Front-Loading Washer-Dryer Combo is the appliance version of a sloth. Five hours to wash and dry a load of underwear? Seriously, Front-Loading Washer-Dryer Combo? This is the best you can do? You're so high tech, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A LINT TRAP! YOU MAGICALLY EAT YOUR OWN LINT, AND YOU STILL TAKE FIVE HOURS TO WASH SOCKS?

Hey LG, maybe you should spend less time inventing a refrigerator that suggests recipes based on the foods it was creepily scoping out in your fridge, and more time inventing a Front-Loading Washer-Dryer Combo that takes less than a DAY to do one load of wash.

1 comments:

Sara said...

"A Pocket for Corduroy"? Awwwww. I have not thought of this book in FOREVER! Hope you do more posts relating your life to vintage children's literature.

And eating it's own lint? That sounds like a recipe for lots of missing socks....

Post a Comment