Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baobobs & Collagen

On Tuesday, I made my first South Korean Beauty Product Purchase - BB Cream. Apparently it is magical, gives you a dewy complexion, and completely erases all your blemishes.

It also whitens your skin. Not in a permanent Michael Jackson way, but in a "I thought this was just moisturizer and it looks like I covered my face in a foundation that is eight-and-a-half shades too light" way.  I'm sure it will do wonders for my skin in the winter.

The fun part is that it came with some mystery beauty freebies that are almost completely in Hangul (the name for the written language). One of them was this awesome looking packet that tells me it is "Moistfull", and contains the active ingredients "baobob tree extract and collagen".



In case you were wondering what a baobob tree is, I conveniently have a picture of me hanging out with one on my last overseas adventure.


Can't wait to rub this stuff on my face.

1 comments:

Sara said...

I wonder if rubbing my face on a baobob tree would erase all my blemishes?

Post a Comment